Our company has conquered the start-up years and is evolving into an international scale-up. We designed and built a cloud management platform that is capable of building on complex hybrid cloud solutions. In addition, the platform offers an extensive feature set that improves the efficiency of application development and ensures the uptime, performance, and resources of IT environments.
At the core of our company, is a trusted and experienced team of smart, reliable and service-minded people. We are home to the brightest professionals in the Cloud & ICT industry and we are always looking for like-minded people.
Our target customers are organized internationally, you are part of a 24/7 support organization. In which you and your team ensure uptime and performance and offer 2nd and 3rd line support. You are prepared to be on remote standby outside working hours.
DeltaBlue is an ambitious company that is appreciated for its expertise. One of the most important aspects for our growth is the personal development of our people and the knowledge sharing within the team. You will be able to learn from your colleagues and you will in turn bring your expertise and experience to the team.
Join DeltaBlue as a Cloud & Sysops Engineer and support our customers and the further development of our platform.
The success of our company and our cloud management platform depends on the quality of service and support to our customers. Our customers expect a stable IT environment and quality service within the limits of the Service Level Agreements
- You are responsible for the correct functioning of computer systems and networks within our customers’ IT environment. You ensure uptime, performance, resources and security.
- You are responsible for managing (virtual) servers, storage and networks
- You make improvement proposals regarding the optimisation of the Linux environments and discuss these with the team
- Install or upgrade infrastructure and software and provide remote and on-site support.
- Monitor IT infrastructure
- You are responsible for solving first or second-line incidents and service requests that come in via the helpdesk.
- Provide routine automation to increase efficiency
- Support dynamically changing infrastructure needs
- Report and escalate to management where needed
Education and experience:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in an IT (System and network management) field or equivalent through experience.
- Have at least 3 years of relevant experience
Your core skills:
- Profound knowledge of Network Unix/Linux systems… (s.a. Ubuntu, Debian,…)
- Hands-on experience of scripting tools like e.g. Bash, Perl, Python, Ansible, Puppet…
- Thorough troubleshooting skills are a must
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Firewalling, VPN, routing & switching
- Experience with container technologies like docker and lxc are a plus
- Experience with supporting web technologies like PHP and Apache are a plus
- Experience with Microsoft products such as Office365 and Azure
- Experience with Google Cloud such as GCP and GSuite is a plus
- You speak fluently : English & Dutch, French is a plus.
Your soft skills:
- You are a real team player and enjoy working together
- You have a pragmatic attitude and know how to get things done
- You have a great sense of responsibility and ownership
- You are eager to learn and keep evolving
- Within DeltaBlue, personal development has top priority.
- An attractive salary according to your experience.
- Good fringe benefits, including a company car.
- A very stable employer with ambition, which has been growing for years with positive figures.
- Connection between employees is facilitated with an extensive pallet of social activities.
- DeltaBlue is very dynamic and has a flat structure. The most important role of the management is supporting the teams to make the difference with customers.
- You are part of a team of enthusiastic, professional colleagues where hard work and fun go together and are important values.