Our company has conquered the start-up years and is evolving into an international scale-up. We’ve always had a fascination for Nordic mythology, so you might feel right at home with us. Return us this favour, as it will be your challenge to conquer a foothold in the Nordics. Our cutting edge cloud platform is ready for the Nordic market, and you will guide us to outsmart the competition and challenge the market.
Our company is built in the cloud and gives Digital Agencies a competitive edge. We offer our customers true control over the complete cloud environment and its cost. From Infrastructure to Application, from implementation to migration, we offer high-tech solutions build on our proprietary cloud-platform. You have a chance to be the first to introduce DeltaBlue’s unique solution for agility, CI/CD and lightning fast time to market to Nordic Digital Agencies.
You will need to leverage the technical expertise of your team in order to successfully internationalise. In close cooperation and communication with the founders in Belgium, we will devise a winning strategy to successfully deploy in the Nordics. Your unmatched clout with Digital Agencies and conglomerates will complement the international vision within the company. Through leveraging our strength, cooperation and alignment, you can take the Nordic market by storm.
are passionate about Cloud technology and have unfulfilled international ambitions. Ideally, you can fulfil the potential for a unique mix of IT-expertise, business development experience and strategic thinking. In your past, you have explored the Scandinavian market of digital agencies or cloud solution providers. And by now, you know which cloud issues keep our customers up at night. You have access to a network, and your strategic thinking and resourcefulness allow you to roll out our operation within the Nordic market.
Maybe you have experience working as a technical consultant, or working for a Digital Agency that deployed into the cloud. If you combine this experience with a talent for international business development, you might just be up to the challenge.
Or you might have expertise in international business development and scaling-up an IT-start-up, and you’re not satisfied yet. Next to this, you also have a passion and curiosity for all things related Cloud, and a network that stretches to Digital Agencies and conglomerates.
Banking on your passion for cloud, strategic thinking, business acumen, network and desire to achieve success on an international scale, this challenge might be written for you! If on top of all this, your charming personality can win over the hearts and minds of our customers, we’re a match made in the clouds!
The experience of a lifetime! A chance to build something from the ground up and have an ambitious impact on the company and within your markets. A salary that matches your experience and expertise, complemented with fringe benefits, will make this challenge worthwhile. We are committed to your training & development and offer stable employment in a fast growing market.
- Are a high potential in International Business Development
- Know your way around the Nordic Digital Agency Market
- Have witnessed the operational/technical hurdles of Digital Agencies moving in the cloud
- Combine strategic thinking and business acumen with a passion for Cloud
- Are great with our customers
- Co-create a winning strategy to enter the market
- Establish an ace sales and tech support organisation in Scandinavia HQ
- Bring our Cloud Solutions to Nordic Digital Agencies
- Lead the way in cutting through any Red-Tape we might encounter
You bring to the table
- Team-player mentality, both towards our customers and within the company
- Analytical thinking capable of assessing the Cloud needs of our clients
- A knack for networking and opening doors and a result-oriented will to achieve
- the desire to create the best synergy between the company and its clients
- Strong negotiation talent, contracting skills and attention to detail
- Verbal and written competence in English is expected, combined with Danish, Swedish or Finnish.