Our company has conquered the start-up years and is evolving into an international scale- up. DeltaBlue has 15 employees. The company delivers innovative cloud solutions for digital agencies and software development companies.
To manage and support financial and administrative processes, we are looking for an “Finance Officer”.
Do you have a passion for figures and accounting, but are you also looking for social contact and interaction with colleagues and relations inside and outside the organisation? Then this job is for you! Do you like accounting but you want to support other business processes with financial data and qualitative reporting? Then this job is for you!
In collaboration with your colleagues, you perform accounting and administrative tasks and report directly to management.
- You are responsible for all kinds of accounting operations such as booking purchase invoices, sales invoices, financial transactions,…
- In cooperation with the accounting office, you are responsible for financial administration and preparation such as VAT listings, tax sheets, year-end closing,…
- You provide support to management in preparing financial applications in the context of credit applications, investment files, etc.
- You are responsible for handling and processing incoming financial documents
- You manage the paper and digital filing of financial documents
- You support various administrative and digital processes, debtor management, supplier management, financial reporting, …
- You manage all relations and administrative processes related to facility management and support the organisation of personnel activities.
Education and experience:
- You have a Bachelor degree in Accountancy or another financial direction.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
Your core skills:
- You are strong in both verbal and written communication in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- You have knowledge of accounting and experience in working with accounting software.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and affinity with ERP and CRM systems.
Your soft skills:
- You are a real team player and enjoy working together
- You have a pragmatic attitude and know how to get things done
- You have a great sense of responsibility and ownership
- You are eager to learn and keep evolving
- You are stress-resistant and handle confidential information with discretion.
- You are orderly, punctual, problem-solving and positive.
- A full-time job
- A challenging and varying position
- An attractive salary according to your experience.
- Good fringe benefits, including a company car.
- A pleasant working atmosphere with a motivated, young team.
- The opportunity to work partly from home
- Send your cover letter with CV to [email protected]
- Do you have any additional questions about this vacancy? Mail us at the above e-mail address as well.